Sunday, May 4, 2014

Third Celestial Bridge

Sorry time is a little bit shorter today, so I won't be able to write a lot! We are heading out to a famous tourist spot on the beach that a member is taking us to. It's called the 3rd Celestial Bridge. I hear it's super pretty so I will send pictures next week.

Highlights of the week:
My companion got hit by a scooter this past week and they both crashed! He is OK and only a little scraped up. The people that hit him were two 80+ year old people. I hope they are OK as they are much more frail. I know that the Lord really does send angels to protect us because this accident could have been much worse!

Elder Forbes and my companion met with Brother Wang this past week as I was on exchanges. They say that he seems to be much more on board with everything lately and even in the lesson asked what all the commandments were so he could know how to obtain the blessings that God wants to give him. So cool! I really hope he gets baptized this month.

We also did service for one of Elder Forbes' recent converts, this funny 60 year old sister who lives up on the mountain. We were moving some beds and things for her at her house and we found a spider that was huge! About 4 inches in width! It was funny to see supposed "missionary men" turn into little girls! Ha-Ha. Gladly, we smashed him good after we cornered him! Overall the service was a success.

This is about it for the week!
Hope everyone has a great week at home! Love you all!!!
Elder Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment