Sunday, January 12, 2014

Change in the Weather

Hello Everyone!

Well it's been a pretty busy week! On Friday, my companion and I headed up to Taibei to attend our monthly missionary leadership council and discuss that vision, goals, and plans we have for the mission in January. Once again it was a very spiritual meeting where I really felt the Holy Ghost helping us discern the needs of the mission. We will have our Zone meeting tomorrow, where we will re-convey the topics we talked about on Friday to all of the missionaries in our zone. I hope they catch the vision that President Day has and will have a stronger desire to head out and get the job done. I have really learned a lot from fulfilling my responsibilities as a Zone Leader, its been stressful, but fun!

This past week also had some rough bumps. I got sick on Wednesday and am just getting over it now. I have a pretty bad cold again that made my body ache and gave me a sore throat, but everything seems to be good now. I think the sickness came because of the change in the weather. It's been getting more cold lately, here.
To fill you guys in on the guy my companion and I tracted into about a week ago who was will to experiment on the word of God, We went back to visit him but at that time he wasn't there so we will try to visit him again this week! Hopefully all works out. He seemed great.

This past week we also had the opportunity to a Brother Wang. He is a simple man about 60 years old and has a great desire to draw closer to God. We met with him for the first time on Tuesday and taught him about the Restoration and invited him to be baptized. It was a spiritual lesson and he accepted! He really has a desire to be baptized. We met with him again on Saturday and he remember all of what we had taught him previous and continue to share with him about how prayer and obedience to God's commandment will help him to feel God's influence in his life much more fully. I hope he will take it all to heart! We are excited for him too!
Well my time is up for now, but things are going well here. 

Hope all is well back at home. I hear the Seahawks are tearing it up! Hope they win the super bowl!
Love you guys,
Elder Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment