Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Zone Leader


Hello Everyone!

Well a lot of changes happened this past week! I moved! Which was a huge surprise. President Day combined the zone I was over with the neighboring zone and moved me to a different area to become the new combined zone's zone leader. It now has 32 missionaries in it! So im still trying to get adjusted to it as my last one only had 16. But its been a fun challenge, I feel that I really am learning so much as I strive to serve others. Everybody is so awesome!

I feel that the Lord has helped me to learn and grown in many important ways over the past few months as I have had the chance to work more closely with so many missionaries; doing my best to serve them and help us all fulfill our purpose as missionaries. I feel the Lord is opening my eyes and inspiring my mind. As we serve others, they are blessed, and in turn the Lord blesses us. What a cool principle!

My new area is called Xin Dian (sheen dee-ann). Its a little bit like the U-district down in seattle. 
My new companion is a native to Taiwan, so we speak a lot of Chinese, which I think will really help me progress faster with the language. He is super fun too!

It's been great to work with Elder Zhou so far. He is awesome and we really get along well! Its been so cool to see us come up with ideas and plans to help the new zone and watch the Spirit mesh our ideas into one. I really feel that some great things will happen this transfer, I hope even miracles!

The last part talked about a miracle that we had last night with finding! We went tracting as a result of our Less Active not coming to the new member fireside as he had planned. We were able to find a sweet potential! Its such a great story! I will have to re explain it next week. But it is about the power of doing the experiment upon the word of God which interested this man in meeting with us again where at first he professed to believe in no religion. I'm excited!

Love you all! Hope you have a great week.
Elder Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment