Thursday, February 6, 2014

Temple Today

Hello Everyone!

This weeks email will be much shorter as I am running out of time!
It's been a great past week. Elder Zhou and I have seen some good success in finding new people to teach who are interested in the gospel it has been fun. I have really been striving these past few weeks to love all of the people I am serving to a fuller extent and it truly has brought much joy and peace to my mission experience. I have striven to love the people, love the ward, love my companion, and love Taiwan more fully. I leave my testimony that as we seek to forget ourselves and love and serve others, the Lord will take care of our needs. It's been a neat experience to be on the mission and learn so much!

Today is our preparation day and we will have the opportunity to go to the temple today. I am so excited! I know it will be a peaceful spirit-filled experience, one that will be me to recommit myself more fully to be a disciple of Christ. This morning we also had the opportunity to hike a mountain that is close to our apartment with some other elders and sisters. It was very fun and so beautiful! I will send some pictures next week!
I love you all and hope you all have a great week! 

Go Seahawks! I hope they win the superbowl!
Elder Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment