Thursday, October 3, 2013

Short on Time


Hello Everyone!
 
Sadly, I must say that this email will be shorter than last week's email. This week time is a little more limited, Sorry!

Last week turned out to be a really good week. We were able to do a lot of good finding and saw some amazing miracles as we sought to follow the spirit and do our best. We were able to run into and college student named Eric Zhang and he set up to meet with us later last week. We taught him about God and the restoration of the gospel. He loved it! He said, "I know I don't know much about this, but I believe in Jesus now!" He also said that he would be willing to get baptized as he comes to feel that this is the right decision for him. I was so stoked! The Lord is truly preparing people and placing them in our paths. 

I am so grateful that I am just able to be here and be a part of this work. We have also recently started meeting with another student who studies at the number 1 college here in Taiwan. He is super smart and loves the gospel. He has come to church the past two weeks and has stuck around and hung out with others there on his own! We are really excited for him too.

Well that's about all I have time for. The rain has started to come back as I hear it has too in Washington. The seasons are finally beginning to change.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week. I love you all SO much!
Elder Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment